Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Reissue of Albert Camus & Pennyweight Poster


I was so excited to hear Pennyweight Goods planned on reissuing the Albert Camus print designed by Chelsea Petaja of Oh My Deer.

This print was the very first item featured during the launch of Pennyweight Goods, an online shop curated by Elise Joseph of Pennyweight that offers exclusive, limited edition products from various makers around the world. It was sold out before I had a chance to finish reading the blog post! Being in such high demand and receiving an overwhelming amount of emails requesting a reprint, Chelsea and Elise decided to reissue it for a limited time. I was careful to avoid missing the party this time around and scooped up my own poster as soon as the reissue was released.

It's a beautiful print and will be on sale until the end of this month.





Photos and video by Joe Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...